Assistant Library Officer
· To administrate and develop library information systems and applications;
· To handle reference services and conduct research;
· To manage daily and archive images;
· To assist in managing news archive;
· To complete tasks as assigned by supervisor.
· Diploma or university graduates;
· Relevant experience will be an advantage;
· Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese;
· Proficiency in MS Office applications;
· Able to work independently;
· Proven team player with strong communication skills
· Night shift duty is required;
· Immediate available is highly preferred.
We offer competitive remuneration packages and advancement opportunities. Interested parties please send your full resume with current and expected salary to [email protected].
【Please quote reference code on the application letter】
All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose.