書店
酒窖
活動優惠
購物籃 / 結帳


J.S. rating 92 pts
Guidalberto 2014 (6支)

售價  
原價 : HK$2400
會員價: HK$1920
訂戶價: HK$1824
購買數量:
產品 Product Name: Guidalberto 2014 (6支)
產品編號 Code No.: GG-064
供應商 Supplier: Gin Gallery Ltd.
產品內容

農曆新年期間派送安排:

派送服務於1月28日(星期六)至2月9日(星期四)暫停,並於2月10日(星期五)回復正常。

 

Guidalberto 2014

年份(Vintage) : 2014
分類(Category) : Red wine
產地(Region) : Tuscany, ITALY
酒莊(Producer) : Tenuta San Guido
容量(Volume) : 750ml
酒精濃度(Alcohol vol.) : 13.5%

產品內容
Guidalberto is the official ‘second wine’ of Tenuta San Guido. First made in vintage 2000, the wine has been an excellent wine and a really smart buy. The wine is aged for 12 months in French and American oak barriques and refined for three months in bottles before release.

產品特色
The wine is characterized by a very intense violet color. On the nose, it is very long and persistant. The palate has an excellent, well-balanced structure that is well rounded. Gentle and delicate. Its significant organoleptic depth, which is soft and round, and good polyphenolic structure, results in a wine that is best enjoyed upon release. 15,000 cases made.

獎項 / 評分
James Suckling 92 points

酒莊簡介

Guidalberto was first launched with the 2000 vintage and named after Guidalberto della Gheradesca, a pioneer of viticulture in the Bolgheri area during the early 18th century. In 2005, the blend changed. The Sangiovese was removed and a significant amount of declassified Cabernet Sauvignon usually destined for Sassicaia plus the Merlot grown on the San Guido estate became the other principal components. The wine was effectively re-launched and is now rightfully considered as the true second wine of Sassicaia.

The quality of this wine is increasing year upon year, particularly from the 2006 vintage - thanks to the wonderful growing season. The style now reflects very much the character and terroir of Sassicaia itself. With the 2007, another outstanding year, this wine is now firmly into its stride and offers fabulous quality at this price level.

The Incisa delle Rocchetta family, that today produces Sassicaia, was an important figure in the medieval and renaissance history of northern Italy. (Incise della Rocchetta family is Italy’s 貴族) They controlled the two banks of the River Belbo. However, in 1954, the fortress of Incisa was put under siege and conquered by the troops of the marquis of Monferrato.

Some family members survived and chose to live peacefully in Rocchetta, dedicating to science, law and agronomy. One family member, Leopoldo, clearly stands out. He published two catalogues of the precious Italian and foreign vines. Almost a century later, his great-grand child, Mario, was inspired by these books.

Mario dreamed of creating a ‘noble’ wine. Like most Italian aristocracy at the time, his ideal was represented by the great Bordeaux. After a number of experiments, he decided to plant Cabernet Sauvignon in the San Guido estate, as this part of land is very similar to Graves in Bordeaux.

A wine that had Cabernet Sauvignon as its primary component represented a radical shift from the traditional Tuscan and Piedmontese varietals of Sangiovese and Nebbiolo. The first Sassicaia was produced in 1948 and the 1968 vintage was the first to be offered on the open market. It was the first Italian wine to successfully establish itself abroad, and is universally recognized as the ‘Super Tuscan Pioneer’. Mario passed away in 1983, and his son Nicolo is now overseeing the estate.

The 5,000 acre Tenuta San Guido estate faces the Mediterranean Sea on Tuscany’s southwestern coast. Approximately 80% of the vineyards are located at the foot of the hills that surround the estate, some five miles from the coast, at an altitude ranging from 250 to 300 feet. The remaining 20% are two miles further inland, on hills between 500 and 600 feet above sea level.

酒評:
發表新酒評:
如要發表酒評,請先登入註冊成為會員
回上
法例規定不可售賣酒精類飲品予18歲以下人士。會員/訂戶於網上訂購酒精類飲品時,即承認其已年滿18歲。會員/訂戶須確保沒有第三者使用其網站會員戶口於網上購買酒精類飲品,而簽收酒精類貨品之人士亦必須年滿18歲(派送人員可能要求收件人出示身份證明文件),否則本公司或供應商有權拒絕派送並令擬派送時間。